Small, compact and robust - I/O connections galore!
pico-SAM9G45 highly extensible pico-ITX compatible board.
pico-SAM9G45 is highly extensible and permits adding many features and interfaces. This system board is at the core of a series of small, low cost systems with touch screen displays, oriented towards modular hardware I/O configurations.
For more detailed information please read the pico-SAM9G45 WiKi page.
- SAM9G45 pico-ITX compatible SBC (80x100mm)
- ARM9, 400Mhz, ARM926EJ-S, 32/32K - 256MB DDR2
- 4 USB 2.0 ports 480Mbps, shared
- 1 miniPCI-e with USB only support
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- SD card reader
- SIM card slot
- Bootable microSD
- 5V power via microUSB
- 6-40V support via DC barrel connector
- High endurance ceramic and SP capacitor design
- Expansion header for SPI, I2C, RS232
- Native support 480 x 272 LCD (higher resolution possible)
- WIFI support via miniPCI-e with USB - Buzzer
- Plastic enclosure with multiple mounting options. (sold separately, available Q3 2012)
- Ideal for development or OEM use.
- Linux / Android boot options.