M4-ATX-HV 250w output
M4-ATX is an intelligent, high power, vehicle (car / boat / electric cart) DC-DC ATX PC power supply. It is designed for use with car PC or general purpose battery powered applications. Designed to provide power and to control the motherboards's ON/OFF switch based on ignition status, M4-ATX-HV is a wide input (6 to 34V) vehicle / car / battery operated ATX power supply capable of surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6V) as well as transient over-voltage situations. Connect it to your car / boat / RV / solar battery and power up your PC! By using Patent Pending HyperWatt[TM] technologies, M4-AT-HV packs an impressive amount of power relative with its small footprint. M4-ATX-HV has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Programmable shutdown / sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20 or 24pin ATX connector without loss of power.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Operates from 6-34V, multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Works with any Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
Firmware on the M4-ATX-HV can be changed to accommodate different behaviours.
- 220 Watts (275 Watts peak)
- Optimized for 24V systems
- 20/24 pin ATX, 6-34V wide input
- Programmable timing settings via USB
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Survives vehicle engine cranks
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- High efficiency, 220 watts output
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- <1.5mA standby current
- VIA, Intel, AMD CPU support
- OSCON / POSCAP (solid polymer) capacitors
- manufactured by mini-box.com
- ROHS compliant version