M3-ATX-HV, 95w output, 6v to 34v wide input Intelligent Automotive DC-DC Car PC Power Supply
M3-ATX-HV is an
intelligent, high power, vehicle (car / boat / electric cart) DC-DC ATX
PC power supply designed for car pc or battery powered applications.
Designed to provide power and to control the ON/OFF switch of a
motherboard (car PC) based on ignition status, M3-ATX-HV is a wide input
(6 to 34V) vehicle / car / battery operated ATX power supply capable of
surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6V) as well as transient
over-voltage situations. Just connect it to your car / boat / RV / solar
battery and power up your PC!
M3-ATX-HV is based on similar electrical similar design as M2-ATX-HV but with dramatic size reductions (picoPSU plug-in style).
By using Patent Pending HyperWatt[TM] technologies, M3-ATX-HV packs an impressive amount of power relative with its very small footprint. M3-ATX-HV has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very small, can build ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures.
- Programmable shutdown / sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- With the 20-pin ATX plug it can fit any motherboard equipped with a 20-pin or 24-pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Operates from 6-34V, multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Ideal for low power Intel as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
- 95 Watts (120watt peak) PSU
- 20pin ATX, 6-34V wide input range
- Programmable timing settings
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Survives vehicle engine cranks
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- Low standby current
- Solid Polymer capacitors, Japan
- VIA, Intel and AMD CPU support
- manufactured by mini-box.com
- ROHS compliant version